Thursday, February 26, 2009

Me - a worry wart???

Jeff makes fun of me because he says I worry too much.  The funny thing is, I don't worry about the stuff he worries about and he doesn't worry about the stuff I worry about - so I guess it all works out in the end.  

I thought I wouldn't worry so much this time around with the baby - you know, I don't go check on him all the time to make sure he's breathing.  Of course, that could be because he snorts and grunts so loud I almost called the doctor to see if he has some form of sleep apnea (that was one of yesterday's worries).  And then there is the fact that he decided NOT to sleep for most of Tuesday night and Wednesday - sending me into a hysteria about having a baby that will never sleep again unless you're holding him - yada, yada, yada.  I think Jake knew I was going over the deep end (getting all my books out and consulting friends) so last night he slept the entire night from 9pm-7:45am (except for the 3 hour feeding intervals) without so much as a peep.  AND, he slept most of today too  -- whew!!!!!!  Does that mean my worries are over?  Probably not...... but for now, I am at peace!

Just a funny picture with Dad.  Jake loves to do the "big eyes" - he must get it from Kylie.


Is this how I look to Jake upside down??

Please excuse the nudity - but I HAD to show you his HUGE belly!  This kid can EAT!!  And I don't think I will ever be able to nurse him in public (not that I would anyway) with the amount of grunting, snorting and wheezing he does.  Maybe he is just trying to show his appreciation for the enormous amounts of milk he is consuming.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment