Monday, February 16, 2009

He's getting so big!

First up - a picture for Nana. She brought this outfit for Jake and we all had a chuckle because it looked so huge when we held it up to him. That was only a WEEK AGO! He is seriously growing right before my eyes - with little chubs forming on his legs, arms and even his fingers. Jeff can thank me for cropping out his cool devil pajama pants from this picture.... :)



This was so funny too - Kylie is giving him a kiss and I think he's trying to eat her nose! (Uh-oh - just realized you can see the devil pants in this one -- sorry Jeff!!)


And a shout-out to my husband. As you might expect, we really couldn't do much for V-Day but he decided to cook me dinner for a little "date night" at home. When I came downstairs, I was surprised to see the extent to which he went to make things really nice. He got out our china, lit a candle and had some nice Jazz music playing. He cooked me an awesome steak dinner and we had chocolate overload cake for dessert - yummy! Best of all - he did the dishes too! :) Although, he's actually been doing most of the dishes since Jake arrived so maybe I should have done them! Horrible picture, I know, but it was so sweet - I wanted to include it in my memoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment