Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big Sister Post

Well, life with baby brother has been fun. I love him so much "in the whole wide world" and I just wish I could put my plastic toys in his mouth and he could play tea party with me!

I just found out that MY mommy is also JAKE's mommy! They forgot to tell me that before he arrived - but that's okay. Daddy got up with me this morning and let mommy sleep for a while longer - and when she came downstairs she was so proud to see the tea party I made on the floor.....



Isn't he just sooo cute! I love to give him kisses.


I really like to hold him too!


Me, Daddy and Baby Jake!




This is me with Jake on my big girl bed. I sang him the "ABCD" song and he went to sleep.


Don't be fooled by all the smiley, happy pictures though. I'm definitely giving mommy & daddy a run for the money these days. I jump on the couch, scream at the top of my lungs and my favorite word is NO! But hey, who can blame me - things are a little crazy around here!

2 comments:

  1. I also told some neighbors, when asked how my baby brother is, that he cries. Well, he does, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how many people you had at your tea party, Kylie - looks like quite the soiree!

    ReplyDelete