Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All About Kylie

Well I decided to copy my dear friend LIZ when I received this poster from Kylie's school on FRIDAY and it was due on Monday! Just as Liz said, these are things I had never bothered to ask Kylie before, so her answers were amusing. I did get several different answers for some of the questions, but her favorite color seems to be consistently orange - and her favorite place to go is definitely the "jumpy house" (aka Kangazoom). I'm a little nervous that she keeps saying she wants to fly and be in the circus - add that to the fact that she has been wearing tiny stickers on her upper and lower lip and doing some pole dancing - what is a mother to think????



And, just thought I would add this cute picture of Jake with a little grin. Just after eating of course. :)


And one of Kylie - same swing - around the same time frame. I'm addicted to the comparison pictures - it's so fun to see! :) It also proves that Kylie was DEFINITELY a much more challenging baby at this point. Almost every picture we have in the first two weeks she is wide awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment