Wednesday, July 15, 2009

milestones

I had to make a quick note of Jake's latest milestone - sitting up by himself! He's still pretty wobbly but I'm so excited that he will have a little stability for our vacation next week! AND, he is cutting his first tooth! It appears the second one will be in shortly as well - both on the bottom. Not sure how long nursing will last once the teeth are in - I don't take kindly to being bitten!

Jeff's says I'm OBSESSED with the comparison pictures - but it's so fun to me! I snapped this picture of Jake this morning, and as soon as I saw it, I remembered a picture of Kylie that looked just like it (except for "the bird").

1 comment:

  1. I love this comparison! Kylie cracks me up, and Jake astounds me in how much he has changed since I saw him last!!

    ReplyDelete