Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I know the day has come and gone - but it's still worth a shout out!  :)

I've been BAD about taking pictures lately.  Mostly because I have SO MANY sessions to edit for my clients - I can't bear the thought of adding any additional pictures that I might be distracted by...

That being said - if I had to pick just one picture to sum up our weekend, this would be it.  Jake and Kylie in matching outfits from Nana.  Jake giving us a little smirk, or maybe a growl, and Kylie subtly flashing us the "bird".   Like most holidays, Kylie spent this one with a cold, which made her a bit grouchy, testy, ornery, tired and whiny.  She still had TONS of fun with Nana, Dzia Dzia and Amanda who came to visit from Buffalo.  Jake caught a bit of something too - or maybe he's getting some teeth because he was up ALL NIGHT on Friday and was very cranky on Saturday.  And now, Mommy has the crud.  Summer colds are the WORST!

It was really a great weekend though, despite the sick kids.  We got to celebrate Aunt Laurie's 30th Birthday, spend time with friends at the Kings house, go bowling, see fireworks, eat cake - whew - what could be more fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment