Sunday, July 12, 2009

who's chubbier?

There is much talk about my HUGE baby Jake. I admit, he's really big. I am already buying him 12 month clothes and he must weigh over 19 pounds by now. But, whenever I look at pictures of Kylie at this age, she looks pretty porky herself! I think she was shorter than Jake, so she looked chunky even though she didn't weigh as much.

Jake is really starting to show us his personality. He is VERY physical - always flapping his arms, smacking everything, kicking his legs and trying to stand. He screeches and growls and is almost always happy (unless he's tired or hungry of course). We started some food in the last couple weeks and he's doing great. Loves the cereal and so far has had bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples and peas. He didn't seem to care much for the peas. Can you blame him?

Here is a nice comparison shot - same age.
I put this on my photography blog as well, but had to post it here for my "scrapbook" that I will be printing.

And finally, a picture of my sweet boy. He really melts my heart with that little smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment