Monday, May 25, 2009

Soooo behind....

Just thought I would start off with a cute pic of Kylie and Ainslee playing dress up the other day.  I wish I could have video taped their conversation at the table during lunch.  Out of the blue Ainslee said "Kylie, I just love you" and Kylie looked at her for a second and said "I love you so much too".  Awwwwwwww!  If only we were all so quick to speak such sweet things to the people we love.


And, since I haven't done it for a while - a little comparison.  Kylie and Jake at 4 months old.  His 4 month appointment is Wednesday and I'm convinced he's over 17 pounds already!
And finally, a picture from the Spring Fling at Kylie's school.  Her class (the 2 year old pandas) performed two songs.  This was "I'm a Little Teapot" - and Kylie is the third teapot from the left.  It was ADORABLE!  Total chaos of course - but adorable none the less. 

Stay tuned for some Beach Vacation pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment