Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Best Day I Ever Had!

That was the quote from Kylie bear while we were driving to the park this afternoon.   I think she was just practicing the use of the word "best" because she followed that with, "are we going to the BEST park"?  But hey, after you've spent all day with two kids, sometimes you need a friendly reminder of how great life really is (even if it's exhausting). 

I'll start off the pictures with one for Liz - BELIEVE IT BABY!  I told her I cut my hair SHORT and she said she would believe it when she sees it.....  

Next up - Kylie's new favorite dining spot.  Very cozy and romantic.

Ahhh, the Jakester.  He can sit in the bumbo seat for a few minutes now.  He is just so BIG!  I can't wait until he can sit up a little better - and see the world without being held.  My arm is killing me!  ;) 

I think he is trying to make up for lost time because he REALLY doesn't want to sleep during the day.  Today he took about 5 "cat-naps" of 30-45 minutes each.  I know I shouldn't complain since he's sleeping 12 hours at night - but it's just hard to manage.  Hopefully his daytime sleep will organize in the coming weeks.  And by the way - that is a 12 MONTH SIZE ONESIE he has on!  It's a little wide but just the right length.  CRAZY!  
Last up - our accomplishment of the day!  I bought some frames about a year ago that have tormented Jeff (because they were stacked behind a chair in the playroom) and we finally hung them up!  Making a picture wall is just so overwhelming - but I'm glad it's done.  Well, almost done.  We still have to hang the two large 16x20 picture frames on each end (to replace the flowers) AND I need to fill them with pictures -- but we all know that shouldn't be a problem!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! Fantastic!

    Also think the photo wall is fantastic. Thinking my stairwell might be a good place to copy this ;)

    ReplyDelete