Wednesday, March 4, 2009

her first ballet "recital"

Kylie went to Sophie's Birthday "ballet" party on Saturday and we had to borrow an outfit from Kiki because we have never done ballet before.  But, let me tell you, she was a natural!  I was really surprised at how well she did.  Children never cease to amaze!  

Here's a shot of some of the students in the ballet class - that's Clare in the back row and then Sophie front left and Kiki in the middle - and, of course, the K-Bear!  Is it just me or does she look really small from this angle??

I think this is "second position"

Kylie's best friend Ainslee was there too.  


This is just another snowman picture I found on the camera - Jeff took it while they were outside on Sunday.  Thought you might like to see the FRONT of him.

And this was yesterday.  Fever of 102-104.  It came on suddenly --- and then suddenly it was gone!  She woke up from her nap with no fever and was fine for the rest of the day and this morning.  Jeff said it was because we let her go play outside in the freezing cold without the appropriate attire!  Being cold doesn't really make you sick does it???

I know I have been posting a lot about Kylie - but Jake isn't really that exciting of a subject yet.  He still just eats, sleeps, poops and cries.  Although, we did get what appeared to be the beginning of a "social" smile this morning - so there is hope.....

This was Monday - right before his ONE MONTH appointment at the doctor.  I smooshed him into this cute outfit because it was freezing outside and he probably won't fit into it by next week.  It's one of only THREE outfits that I actually bought for him - everything else has been given to us.

He weighed in at a whopping 11 pounds and 21 3/4 inches.  Kylie weighed 9 pounds 13 ounces at her one month appointment.  The doc says everything looks great.  Of course, he didn't mean me - just Jake!  Can I say it again ......... I'm SO TIRED!!!!  Jake - please start sleeping longer soon!
Had to include a comparison picture here.  Kylie used to make this face all the time too.  I called it the "fish face".  Do all babies do that -- or is it some strange James family trait??


No comments:

Post a Comment