Monday, March 23, 2009

All about Triple-J

When I saw this onesie I knew I had to have it!  I honestly think these will be the first two words out of Jake's mouth when he learns to talk.   If I had done this post yesterday, I would have written about how my 8 week old baby puts himself to sleep at night (without soothing, rocking or nursing) and sleeps 8ish to 8ish with only one feeding - WOO-HOO!  But, that only lasted for two nights.  Last night we were back to THREE feedings between 9pm and 8am and only quick cat naps today - interspersed with TWO HOUR feedings all day!  

This is what happens when you don't feed him NOW!!!
I mean seriously, does this look like a kid that needs to eat every two hours?  I have a picture of Kylie that looks just like this - and she's five months old!
And a cute picture with Aunt Laurie (he just ate so he's happy!).  :)
I'm not trying to be negative - just stating the facts.  My little Jakester really is a sweety.  He only cries when he's hungry and the rest of the time he's usually sleeping.  I love his little smiles and I can't wait to see what kind of personality he will have.  I just need to get some sleep.....

Oh - and the part about putting himself to sleep is still true - hopefully it will stay that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment