Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

We have so much to be grateful for, but most of all our family & friends. Personally, coming from a VERY small family, I feel so lucky to have Jeff's family close by and some of my dearest friends living right in my neighborhood. Since Laurie & Scott were out of town, we spent Thanksgiving with the Dekel's and the Elko's - and it was a marvelous time! Maybe a little too marvelous according to my husband, who was a bit annoyed with me for imbibing too much wine before dinner..... Not sure how that happened??? Here's our attempt at a family photo (thanks to Chris)!
I don't know what I will do when Kylie stops giving me big, huge hugs.


Click on this picture to get a better look. Jake's first Thanksgiving dinner - and it was probably the first time we let him completely eat a meal on his own. Doesn't he just look like the happiest guy on the planet?? I think I need to buy Cynthia a new chair because he totally destroyed it with the sweet potatoes.... :(

And this is how Jake felt about going night-night while the party was still happening!

It really was an awesome time. Kiki even made little place cards for each of the kids - so sweet. Thank goodness for great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment