Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dress up anyone?

(Yes, I'm back-dating my blog posts to accommodate my EXTREME lateness, but I hope to be caught up in a couple weeks).....

So, Kylie has been REALLY into dress up recently - she especially loves Kiki's Cinderella dress (more on that at Christmas time).
She likes to include her friends and her brother. Anna loves to play along - but she's really more of an exhibitionist (if you know what I mean). Jake would rather eat the dress-up materials than wear them - but Kylie doesn't seem to mind.
This was an outfit of her own invention. I REALLY love the oversized blue rubber band that she uses as the headband. I had to sneak it into the garbage one day just to ged rid of it (I kept finding it on the floor and in Jake's mouth). She could totally go to Woodstock right?
The month of November has been (okay WAS) beautiful in Atlanta. We got tons of outside time - and Kylie started wearing her helmet (after a HUGE standoff with Mom & Dad). We haven't convinced her to give up her little red scooter/bike for a big girl pedal bike because she says she likes to go "REALLY FAST". Apparently she cannot go REALLY FAST on a pedal bike..... hmmmm. The Kylie/Kyle love affair continues.....
We took Kylie to her first hockey game. Of course, this was after Aunt Laurie took her to Disney on Ice, so she kept asking "when are the princesses coming out?" But, she was happy to be with her friends and eat lots of junk anyway! :)
Stay tuned for a "Jakester" update (9 month stats). Sorry Nana, you'll be waiting a little while 'til I get to the Christmas posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment