Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catching up

So much to blog about - so little time!  I'm sitting here during every short snippet of time trying to get things ready to "ramp up" for CCJames Photography in a few weeks - but I wanted to catch up on my personal stuff too.

I'll start with a photo of me and some of my very best friends.  Allyson, Liz, Susana (she had to miss it) and I hosted a baby shower for Cynthia's second little girl (who has already arrived now) and we had a blast.  You can check out her blog for details.  I know I say it a lot - but I'm SO grateful for the friendships I have and I really treasure all the fun times we spend together.


Moving on to last week.....Nana and Amanda came to Atlanta and we had a fun-filled 4-day visit with them that included lots of eating - and even a bowling excursion!  Kylie ADORES her cousin Amanda and I really wish she lived closer.  It really struck me how much they look alike in this picture.

This was Easter Sunday.  Aunt Laurie baked me a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for my birthday (which is actually tomorrow) and we had an awesome Easter Brunch at her house (including cheesy potatoes - my favorite)!  


The kids in their "Sunday Best" before we headed over to Laurie's house.

I thought this was cute - you can really see the size difference - AND, Jake doesn't look as scared as he usually does when Kylie is holding him.  

A cute one of the Jakester and his little smirk.  He's really starting to show his personality these days.  He loves to talk, play patty cake, gurgle and smile.  He has been sleeping through the night for about 5 days now and I couldn't be more THRILLED about it!  He goes down sometime between 7pm-9pm and will usually sleep until 7ish.  Nana was a saint and spent the entire day with Jake and Kylie (with Aunt Laurie's help too) on Monday so Jeff and I could have a day off.  It was soooooo relaxing!  We went shopping, had lunch (with cocktails) had a massage and then dinner (with cocktails) -- and no diapers or crying all day!  THANK YOU NANA!!!

Lastly, had to share another dress-up picture with Kylie and Ainslee.  I can already see them in their prom dresses!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment